Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Can Write for You! Anytime. Anywhere. Just Ask!


My Life as a Puppy a.k.a. My Name is Sampson, was published in 2011
in San Diego Pets Magazine.

  
About Writer Sindi Somers

I love to write. I know not everyone does. I not only write for my own enjoyment, but also to assist others. In addition to writing expertise, I have a marketing and promotions background. This combination helps me to help you market your business, product, service or yourself. 

Not only do I love writing, marketing and business, but also animals and the arts. I am a quick learn and excellent researcher. I can write on any topic you throw at me. I offer competitive rates and a prompt turn around time. Plus, if you need tips for Fido or Felix, I can help there too!

Below are writing samples for your review. If you like what you see, call me at 619-384-0761 or email me by clicking here. Although I am based in San Diego, thanks to the advancements of modern technology, I can write for anyone, anywhere, anytime!

Here is a link to a blog I write for Source Capital Funding, Inc. of Rancho Bernardo. I have 100% creative control with this particular ongoing writing assignment. However, I am able to write within any criteria or perimeters given to me.


I have been a contributing writer to San Diego Pets Magazine since 2008. On my main website I have a number of links to published articles. Click below to review some of my work!


Are you active on the social media scene? I am! If you need help building your number of Facebook friends or likes or you want more followers on Twitter, let me know. I can write clever tweets, status updates and posts and also help with Google, LinkedIn, Yelp and more!




Want more writing samples? Just ask!


Sindi Somers
619-797-0705
 
Thank you and I hope to hear from you!

No comments: