Friday, August 15, 2008

Introducing Sindi the Writer - Serving San Diego, California and Beyond!

I am a professional writer that loves to write. My strong sales and marketing background has helped me to acquire a voice that is pleasantly persuasive and appealing to a variety of audiences. I am versed in both creative and business writing.

What do I write? You name it! If it's writable, I can write it!

  • BLOGS
  • SCRIPTS
  • PRESS RELEASES
  • BROCHURE COPY
  • WEBSITE CONTENT
  • SLOGANS AND TAG LINES
  • BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE
  • JINGLES AND THEME SONGS
  • LOVE LETTERS AND POEMS
  • ARTICLES AND STORIES
  • PROPOSALS
  • RESUMES
  • REVIEWS
You name it and I can write it! I offer fast turn around times and excellent customer service.
Call Sindi the Writer at 619-797-0705 or email me at sindisomers@gmail.com.

No comments: