Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sindi Loves Helping People and Pets in San Diego and Beyond!

Your pets know what you are thinking and feeling.
Changing your thoughts and feelings will change your energy.
Changing your energy can help your pets change their behavior.


You can see me doing live readings on TV at links found on my main website www.wildtame.com. Visit the link below. Then click the links on the top left.
 
WATCH SINDI DO PSYCHIC READINGS ON TV!

Although I am based in San Diego County, I offer long distance services to anyone, anywhere, all over the world. I offer animal communication, energy healing, psychic reading, nutrition consulting, behavior modification and positive reinforcement cat and dog training. To sum it up, I am a holistic pet care counselor and a meditation teacher for people. 619-797-0705 


Biznik - Business Networking

No comments: